Lot Sales and Rules
THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUGGESTED TO BE
FOLLOWED TO INSURE UNIFORM MAINTENANCE AND DEVELOPMENT:
Prices as of May 1, 2012
|20' by 20' lots:||[8 plots]||$1,250|
|10' by 20' lots:||[4 plots]||$650|
|10' by 10' lots:||[2 plots]||$350|
|5' by 10' lots:||[1 plot]||$200|
For lot sales contact:
Lee Billeck 254-760-9590
Lots currently available in Sections F, G, H, & I only. See Maps.
- All lots shall be sold for burial purposes only and without discrimination as to race, color, creed, or national origin.
- All lots shall be sold in designated area only.
- At the time of your purchase your plot will be marked at each corner by wooden stakes and iron rods. For future location information, you should mark the lot with name or by initial on markers for your heirs to locate or put curbs around the lot.
- All curbs shall be flat and not more than 2 inches high over and above the existing ground elevation. Family members and other responsible persons should be notified as to the location and your desires for the use thereof.
- No lot may be re-sold except back to the Association and only for the original purchase price.
- No fence and/or fence posts may be erected on any lot, or may forfeit maintenance on that lot.
- No shrubs or trees may be planted or allowed on any lot or may forfeit maintenance on that lot.
** Please note: The Moffat Cemetery is not a perpetual care cemetery. All cemetery maintenance is funded strictly from interest on donations and we actively solicit more, and from occasional lot sales, which will cease upon final sales.
** You are cordially invited to attend the Annual Association meeting of the Moffat Cemetery Association which is held the second Saturday of October each year at 9:00 am. The meeting will be held at the Moffat Community Center unless publicized otherwise. All owners of cemetery lots and anyone who has ancestors/relatives buried in the cemetery are eligible voting members of the Cemetery Association.